CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 5 August 2013

Sarah Hurley Challenge Time!!

Hi folks,

Hope you are all well, happy and enjoying the fantastic summer!!!  I can't believe we are into August already - how did that happen??!!

Another month, so another challenge with the lovely Sarah Hurley.  This month sees my super talented teamie Claireliz choosing our theme.  Here are a few words from Claire explaining all:

It's Claireliz here bringing you this month's challenge which is:

TEXTURE & DIMENSION

We want to see all your chunky creations, whether you use ruffled ribbon, texture paste,embossing powder or a full packet of 3d foam pads or whatever you like to use to add a bit of oopmh to your projects.
 
Check out all of the Design Teams creations for loads of different ideas...
 
 
I have to say, I was a little bit nervous of this project, as I don't really use texture pastes and things like that (yet!!), so I played a bit safe and used my card itself as the dimensional part of the challenge.
 
I printed papers and embellies from the Gatsby Digi Kit to decorate my card, and to add some texture, I pleated a strip of paper and created a rosette and decorated with a flower and some gems.
 




 
You have until midnight Sunday 25th August to enter & winners will be drawn on 28th August.
 
Good Luck and happy crafting!!!!!!


2 comments:

Carol S.

Hi Jess, great card. Love the image and an amazing design, never seen before. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Felix the Crafty Cat

Loving the fold on this card, very unusual.
Angela x

Post a Comment